Websites and publishers that Gambling Email Address would be interested in your article. Many publishers submit articles they find interesting or distribute content. Reach out to them and let them know that you are writing a specific article that they might be interested in. Contacting them in advance will give you an indication if they would like to see Gambling Email Address certain information in this article so they can share or syndicate it.Promotion: writing content is only 20% of the work. The other 80% is promotion. Don't just share it multiple times on twitter and linkedin. Have a list of all the sites, communities, and platforms you are going
To promote on.Talia wolf, getuplift writingcontent Gambling Email Address is only 20% of the work; the other 80% is promotion, says taliagw. Click to tweetrelated content at hand:editorial calendar tools and templatesdo it all on the publicthe biggest mistake I see is creating content that is focused on you, not the audience. I hate to tell you, but your Gambling Email Address readers don't care about you! They care about solving their problems. The more you help your readers with what they care about, the more they will come back, read your posts and become loyal readers.Sue anne dunlevie, successful bloggingthe more you help
Your readers with what's important to Gambling Email Address them, the more they'll come back, says sueannedunlevie. Click to tweetit all starts with your ability to research your audience. What is their biggest struggle that keeps them up at night? And more importantly, how can your content help them?The key is to engage with your readers and have a Gambling Email Address conversation with them. This can be done in the comments section of your blog (or a blog with the same target audience), by emailing them, or through social media.Torrefsland, torrefslandgage with your readers and have a conversation with them, saystorrefsland.